Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vaginal Bacteria/ 38 weeks pregnant?

I would like to know if anyone of you had a bacteria infection that you got prescribed Metronidazole 500 MG tablet for it? I'm 38 weeks pregnant my doctor was delivering a baby and the Nurse Partitioner prescribe this for me, but I kind of feel some nurses still need more practice on prescribing medication. The nurse only gave me this prescription telling me that I had a yellow discharge and that was a bacteria and I needed to take this prescription so I can get rid of it.

Vaginal Bacteria/ 38 weeks pregnant?
I think you should do some research on this medication to be safe!!!Or you could always consult with another doctor!


Good luck!
Reply:here is a site you can look at. questions like this are best asked to your doctor. i never take anything (or for my children) unless i make sure i understand everything. i have been known to ask repeatedly until i understand. my doctor knows this so just tells me right away.....saves us both time.


http://womenshealth.about.com/od/bacteri...

daphne

1 comment:

  1. Cider vinegar is naturally acidic and this will help restore balance within the vagina, as a vaginal bacteria infection will have created an undesirable alkaline environment.
    feminine itching

    ReplyDelete