Monday, November 16, 2009

Bacteria in my urine and pregnant!!!?

Im a first time mom and I just got a call from my ob/gyns office one of the nurses told me that my GBS came out negative which is good! But hen she told me that in my urine test there was/is bacteria so Im freaking out because I dont know if this is a good/bad thing? I dont want my baby to be in danger, especially since I am going to give birth about 2weeks from today. Have any of you had a urine test with bacteria? The nurse told me that I would get some kind or type of medicine to treat this bacteria in my urine I dont know im confused to me it sounds pretty bad!!

Bacteria in my urine and pregnant!!!?
Don't worry, you'll just get an antibiotic that will get rid of that infection, and your baby will be safe. Try to relax, everything will be great.


CONGRATULATIONS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment